Terms of sale
General terms and conditions
Welcome to mariejanvier.com!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations relating to the use of the mariejanvier website, located at https://mariejanvier.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use mariejanvier.com if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, mariejanvier and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all material on mariejanvier.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it from mariejanvier.com for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not :
- Copy or republish material from mariejanvier.com.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from mariejanvier.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from mariejanvier.com.
- Redistribute content from mariejanvier.com
This Agreement takes effect on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. mariejanvier does not screen, edit, publish or review comments before they appear on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of mariejanvier, its agents and/or its affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, mariejanvier shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use and/or posting and /or the appearance of comments on this website.
mariejanvier reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation the copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, constituting an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customs or present commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant to mariejanvier a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any form, format or media.
The establishment of hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engine ;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies; and...
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or support of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party\'s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- distributors of online directories;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have a negative record with us; (c) the advantage we derive from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of mariejanvier; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, approval or endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party\'s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and would like to link to our website, you must notify us by emailing mariejanvier. Please include your name, the name of your organization, your contact details as well as the URL of your site, a list of all URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of URLs of our site to which you wish to create a link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our corporate name; Where
- By use of the uniform resource locator to which the link is established; Where
- By use of any other description of our linked website that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party\'s website.
No use of mariejanvier\'s logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Responsibility for content:
We will not be responsible for the content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are raised on your website. No link must appear on any website that could be construed as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, the rights of any third party.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to require you to remove all links or a particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continually linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and to follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website. We do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; Where
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.